When a gift is truly received in the heart, it will be seen, not hidden and locked away gathering dust. What is the point of…
Page 3 of 9
I am currently in Australia on the Volunteer Selection Programme and the post below my introduction is written by Eloisa who is one of the Directors of Godsway Ltd who explains clearly what the ‘VSP’ is about.
I made it through week 1, but I have to work on some beliefs, attitudes and emotions that I have that are very out of harmony with Love and Truth currently and during week 2 so it is uncertain if I get to the end yet.
However, I can honestly say this is the best thing I have ever done in my life! The gifts I have received:
- Experiencing what real love is and does. (Huge, huge gift)
- Discovering how different that is from my and the worlds version of ‘love’ – ie meeting addictions/bartering/co-dependency
- Having real experiences of living God’s Way and what that entails (what real loving service is about) and what the effects are (very good!!)
- Observing and feeling what it is like to be with people who sincerely want to Love, live truthfully and want to be themselves, rather than be in facade.
- Receiving feedback and guidance from people who really want to know the real me and still care for me “warts and all,” but won’t meet my addictions and want me to experience real happiness and share my gifts.
- Discovering what my main issue is in regards to my personal progress.
- That I don’t know who I really am and that’s okay.
- Learning more about how I feel about sin and how I justify it to “get what I want.”
- Discovering and learning more about the environment and environmental recovery and how essential it is to put God and God’s principles back in the picture for lasting change. (I will write more on why that is another day)
- God’s Way is simple, not always easy, but simple, clear, and consistent.
- That I wasn’t deluding myself that I am a truth-seeker.
- That I have been deluding myself that I am my facade and that this is not a sin.
- Oh and experiencing new nature, creatures and plants!
- There have been many other little gifts too..
Enjoy reading more here.
The third Volunteer Selection Project commenced on the 8th April 2019.
The Volunteer Selection Programme was the idea & design of Jesus (Alan John Miller) and Mary Magdalene (Mary Luck) (the mentors of the programme). Jesus and Mary created the structure of the programme and have worked closely with the facilitators, Tristan Miller and Eloisa Lytton-Hitchins to come up with a variety of activities to rapidly assess the attitudes, desires, intentions and motivations of individuals who desire to volunteer for Divine Truth and God’s Way Ltd organisations.
The programme is a trial or a test period designed to identify permanent, passionate and desirous individuals who specifically desire to give to Divine Truth and/or God’s Way organisations. The duration of the programme is 14 contact days over five weeks.
The programme is like a job interview (with practical activities) to assess participants desire to give gifts to the world…
View original post 1,485 more words
I am a seeker of God - outside religion. I am a seeker of God, after seeking answers - in many corners Of my mind.…
It's not a great name, but it’s what I am calling it and this is where I am at. When I was born into…
I have just finished the most wonderful week in Australia attending the Divine Truth Assistance Groups: Understanding Sin and its causes. It’s so different actually…
An insight into doing things God's Way. God's Way is an non-profit organisation set up by Jesus and Mary - as quoted from the website…
This piece of writing...well its a unedited poem I guess, was inspired by a talk from the 2016 Assistance Groups that Mary and Jesus created.…
Usually we use the word faith to refer to faith in a positive sense – faith in God, faith in The Way, faith in love, and faith in truth. We make global statements that imply that faith is something we have, or do not have.
But every person has faith in something. Faith is the driving force behind every one of our actions, desires and aspirations.
We can have faith in evil, in passivity, in anger, in hopelessness, in cynicism, in addiction, in greed and selfishness. We can, and do, have faith in sin.
In order to change the world we must, as individuals, examine what we have faith in.
And then do the “dirty work” of facing and changing the painful emotions that support our current corrupt faith.
Only through individually and collectively restoring our faith, to be faith in what is good and true and pure, can we…
View original post 9 more words
I am starting to feel the sin of being on my own. I keep seeing this same advert and there was something about it that…
I am currently just completing my fourth reading of Through the Mists recorded by Robert James Lee, but the person dictating his own story is…