Mary’s blog here
God’s Way Organisation – a non profit organisation set up by Jesus and Mary. Website here . They are doing ‘business’ according to God’s Way and it is very interesting to read that this means. Check our their vision and constitution. Very different to what we are used to – but that’s the point. 🙂
Cornelius is one of the 14 who have returned. His blog is here.
Eloisa, has been following the Way for a number of years and is now one of the Directors of God’s Way Organisation. Here is her blog
Tristan Miller is Jesus’ son from this life and is now on the Way. His blog is here
Here are some others who are following God’s Way and blogging about it (it’s not a definitive list):
In 2020, I tentatively started a YouTube Channel under my name, Maxine Bell. Intially, I made a few fun videos for children on how to start writing poetry during lockdown, but decided to add some other content. There will be different topics as I explore my passions and interests, but I will include Divine Truth videos. So far I have a playlist on Nature and the Environment and have included some teaching Jesus did on environmental recovery, as well a a short film of some ants, after I volunteered with a conservation project here in the UK for a few months and a talk on Rewilding -something I am feeling more passionate about every day.
I have also created a playlist called The Truth of It All and have so far uploaded the Secrets of the Universe talks and may do some personal ones at a later date to talk a bit more about my personal journey with Divine Truth.
Understanding emotional damage and how to heal:
- Silently Seduced:When Parents Make Their Children Partners by Kenneth M Adams
- Toxic Parents: Overcoming Their Hurtful Legacy and Reclaiming Your Life by Susan Forward.
- Homecoming: Reclaiming and Championing Your Inner Child by John Bradshaw
- Healing the Shame That Binds You by John Bradshaw
- The Drama of the Gifted Child: The Search for the True Self by Alice Miller and other Alice Miller books.
- Emotional Incest Syndrome: What to do when a parent’s love rules your life by Patricia Love
- Will I Ever Be Good Enough? Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers by Karyl McBride
- Mother, Mother by Koren Zailckas ( This is fiction but from the authors own experience with her narcissistic mother)
- Recovery of Your Inner Child by Lucia Capacchione, Ph.D
- South of Forgiveness by Thordis Elva
- A Child called It and The Lost Boy (sequel) by Dave Pelzer
- Dibs in Search of Self by Virginia M. Axline
Channelled books about God, Spirit World, Love and Truth:
- The Padgett Messages (Volume 1 & 2) by James E Padgett
- Through the Mists: Leaves Through An Autobiography of a Soul in Paradise by Robert James Lees
- The Life Elysian: More Leaves Through An Autobiography of a Soul in Paradise by Robert James Lees
- A Gate of Heaven (Life After Death – A Soul in Paradise Volume 3) by Robert James Lees
- A Wanderer in the Spirit Lands by Franchezzo – channelled by A.Farnese
- Thirty Years Among the Dead by Carl Wickland M.D
I believe the information given by Jesus and Mary to be the most accurate, because of their personal experience and knowledge. You can find talks on Soul Mate Relationships on their website or Divine Truth youtube channel. I also found the talks on Sex and Sexuality ( both 2009 and 2011) very helpful.
But I feel a book, recommended by Jesus, to be very good too. As soon as I started to read it, it triggered emotions, and I have yet to finish it as I hit something I found difficult, but I feel it is a good recommendation and I plan to continue reading it:
- Are you the One? How to have the relationship you’ve always wanted. Knowing who’s right and avoiding who’s wrong by Barbara de Angelis.
Other Books I found helpful:
- The Shack by WM Paul Young
- Jonathan Living Seagull: the complete edition by Richard Bach
- Fatherless by Phil Barber
Also, my friend, Anna Macdonald is an entrpreneur and runs a food business where she is implementing systems based on Love and Truth, as demonstrated by Jesus and Mary and as done in the God’s Way organisatoin. It is an experiment and I admire her courage. If you would like to have a look about this new way of doing things check her website