One of the biggest mistakes we make as humans, and that I have made, is confusing ‘like’ and/or acceptance for love or the path to…
I just watched a film called 'Run the Race' (it's on YouTube) and the last lines in it were “You can either run from God…
I am currently in Australia on the Volunteer Selection Programme and the post below my introduction is written by Eloisa who is one of the Directors of Godsway Ltd who explains clearly what the ‘VSP’ is about.
I made it through week 1, but I have to work on some beliefs, attitudes and emotions that I have that are very out of harmony with Love and Truth currently and during week 2 so it is uncertain if I get to the end yet.
However, I can honestly say this is the best thing I have ever done in my life! The gifts I have received:
- Experiencing what real love is and does. (Huge, huge gift)
- Discovering how different that is from my and the worlds version of ‘love’ – ie meeting addictions/bartering/co-dependency
- Having real experiences of living God’s Way and what that entails (what real loving service is about) and what the effects are (very good!!)
- Observing and feeling what it is like to be with people who sincerely want to Love, live truthfully and want to be themselves, rather than be in facade.
- Receiving feedback and guidance from people who really want to know the real me and still care for me “warts and all,” but won’t meet my addictions and want me to experience real happiness and share my gifts.
- Discovering what my main issue is in regards to my personal progress.
- That I don’t know who I really am and that’s okay.
- Learning more about how I feel about sin and how I justify it to “get what I want.”
- Discovering and learning more about the environment and environmental recovery and how essential it is to put God and God’s principles back in the picture for lasting change. (I will write more on why that is another day)
- God’s Way is simple, not always easy, but simple, clear, and consistent.
- That I wasn’t deluding myself that I am a truth-seeker.
- That I have been deluding myself that I am my facade and that this is not a sin.
- Oh and experiencing new nature, creatures and plants!
- There have been many other little gifts too..
Enjoy reading more here.
The third Volunteer Selection Project commenced on the 8th April 2019.
The Volunteer Selection Programme was the idea & design of Jesus (Alan John Miller) and Mary Magdalene (Mary Luck) (the mentors of the programme). Jesus and Mary created the structure of the programme and have worked closely with the facilitators, Tristan Miller and Eloisa Lytton-Hitchins to come up with a variety of activities to rapidly assess the attitudes, desires, intentions and motivations of individuals who desire to volunteer for Divine Truth and God’s Way Ltd organisations.
The programme is a trial or a test period designed to identify permanent, passionate and desirous individuals who specifically desire to give to Divine Truth and/or God’s Way organisations. The duration of the programme is 14 contact days over five weeks.
The programme is like a job interview (with practical activities) to assess participants desire to give gifts to the world…
View original post 1,485 more words
I have just finished the most wonderful week in Australia attending the Divine Truth Assistance Groups: Understanding Sin and its causes. It’s so different actually…
An insight into doing things God's Way. God's Way is an non-profit organisation set up by Jesus and Mary - as quoted from the website…
I am currently just completing my fourth reading of Through the Mists recorded by Robert James Lee, but the person dictating his own story is…
I have just read a wonderful story, written by a sister also trying to follow the Way. It is a lovely analogy of all of…
Dennis Arthur Falloon (My Dad) My father recently passed and even though I know he continues his life, in his spirit body and that he…
Hi everyone, I am really excited to share an amazing video today made by Nicky Primetica, who has a website called http://www.divinetruthhub.com. Nicky has been…